Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Taste of South Florida

So The Husband and I just spent 5 days in south Florida. Now he had never been and I lived there for 6 years. My father (who recently moved back to Miami) was getting remarried this past weekend. We left the kids, house and pets with a good friend and flew down for the wedding and a whirlwind "this is what I loved as a kid" tour of the area.
We had a really good time and it was the best sort of vacation, the one where you are even happier to get home then you were on your trip. There is so much to tell! I will start with a post of pictures to give you a taste of our trip while I try to sort out what and how I am going to share our experiences.

















I can't wait to tell you more about what we did and the wedding and my now much larger family. But in the mean time I hope you enjoyed the taste of South Florida.

1 comment:

Happy said...

I've only been to Florida once (Cocoa Beach/Disney). Love the pictures and very curious what the plate had on it before it was just crumbs!

Glad you had fun (sans kids nonetheless!) and congrats on the extending of your family!