Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Boy is 2

Where did time go? I mean really? I had this little baby, so much like his daddy. So small and we would spend the night hours together wondering about the person he would become...
 Then suddenly I turn around and this little boy has appeared. He is opinionated, willful, and likes to use the word "MINE!!!" He is polite and concerned about other people's feelings and well being. He is a fast learner, big talker, who loves red, cars, and exploring. He loves dinosaurs and dragons, apples and bananas, dancing and drawing. He is not my baby anymore and I am so excited to watch him growing!
 P.S. when looking at picture for this The Girl saw this and remarked, "He was THAT small!?"

1 comment:

Happy said...

No stinking way is he two already! That's crazy!

He's such a sweetie pie! Sounds like such a great little boy!

Have you had that talk with the husband yet? You know the one...

C'mon...tell him Happy's hubby will absolutely take a bridge if anyone takes residence in Happy's womb so Happy must live vicariously through others...

Didn't work? Wha? I thought for sure that would be convincing enough!