Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Its done.

The Living room is now (mostly) clear of gifts and wrapping supplies. The decorations are now (pretty much) put away. The online wishlists are now updated and (some) gifts reviewed. And we has our last gift exchange. We are offically done with Christmas!
If you remember from years past Chirstmas lasts a while in our house hold and because of timing and a few other things this year lasted a little longer. It was all fun and we loved doing it but I am very tired and am actually ready for a nice January with nothing happening (Yes we are half way through the month I know)

Ok so I planed to have Christmas pictures with this post. but as I wrote it a week ago and have yet to finish sorting and adding the pictures I am just going to post it mostly picture free. Sorry.

No comments: