Monday, January 3, 2011

What he uses it for

I hear a knock on the door! Who could it be?

Wait? How did I get so tall?
The Boy will not potty train. Its not that he does not have intrest rather he is opposed to it. When I tried to figure out why he was so against it even though he knew all the good things that came with it. Rewards for going to the potty wearing Toy Story Pull ups, wearing choo choo Big Boy Pants and such all he tells me is "because... No Potty."
  So for now the potty is relegated to stool while I try to figure this out.

2 comments:

Happy said...

Ah, potty training woes! I feel your pain!

Noah was the same way. Took him a sweet forever to show interest in cooperating and then success in cooperating once he was on board with it.

And Caroline? We're in the thick of it with her. She enjoys hanging around in wet diapers apparently. I thought maybe not changing them as often and hearing a complaint might spur her to use the potty/wear her Dora underoos, but nope....

Good luck dear one!

Let me know if anything works for you!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to retrieve the Pebbernodder recipe. It's a favorite of ours too. Hope you are enjoying a happy new year! Blessings to you and your family.