Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A 6th Birthday Day

Me: Happy Birthday! What do you want to do today?
The Girl: Today?!? Today is my REAL Birthday? I am 6?!
Me: Yes. So what do you want to do?
The Girl: Gnomeo and Juliet!
 So off we went. She in her "birthday party dress" and he in his "supah he-roh" shirt.
 "I want it to be a REAL movie with popcorn and everything"
 I was told that Bunny Love was very excited to see his first movie in theater,
 It was in Real3D. This meant that during the previews The Girl had to announce which things look like Real3D and which did not. She wasn't actually convinced about the whole 3D thing until a preview that had elephants playing soccer and the ball shot towards the camera.
 His did not fit... so he sat on my lap so I could hold them in place for the whole movie
Then chocolate milks and mini scones on the way home.

2 comments:

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

sounds like a delightful day to me!!
how was the movie? would you recommend it?

Aunt Barb said...

What a great day! How was the movie? The 3D part looks like a headache to me.