(photo credit Lisa Romerein)
1) Donate unneeded clothes and house hold items to a charity
2) Give gently used or new toys to a mother and child homeless shelter
3) Drop off canned goods and pet food at a local food bank
4) Collect old towel and blankets and give them to a pet shelter
5) Get warm sweaters, thermal sock and coats and donate them to a homeless shelter
6) Give money to help in disaster relief
7) Pick a group who fund raises at Christmas and give them an early donation
8) Support a missionary.
9) Give gently used or new children's books to a private school or library
10) Make packs of coloring books and crayons and give them to a children's hospital
11) Ask a local church about any family they know of who might have a need and help to meet it.