So to get my own ideas flowing I am starting lists of different ways we can do our 11 acts of kindness. Today's theme is Free.
If you have any ideas to add to this category add them in the comments!
1) Give a sincere compliment to a total stranger.
2) Return grocery carts back inside the store from the parking lot.
3) Help load bags of groceries into cars for people.
4) Send an e-mail to a restaurant you have enjoyed thanking them for the service.
5) Let someone ahead of you in line.
6) Brush off a lot of snow or ice from windshields in the parking lot.
7) Tell someone just how awesome they are on facebook or in an e-mail
8) Hold the door for someone.
9) Pump someone's gas so they can sit in there warm car.
10) Call or visit someone you have not spoken to in a long time.
11) Pick up litter.