Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mommy Moments: Breakfast with My 3 year old

I made ^those^ for breakfast 
(only Gluten Free) 
I had just sat down after serving and cutting up The Kid's pancakes when the following conversation happened.

The Boy (Singing): "On the Radio OH! oh. On the Radio OH! oh!"
Me: "Ok Hun, eat your breakfast."
The Boy: "Here Mommy. I don't want this one."

Me: "What is wrong with your pancake bud?"
The Boy: "Its too Round."
Me: "Do you want me to cut it up more?"

The Boy: "No I want that one, its bumpy"
Me: "Ok... here I will eat your round one and you can have the bumpy."

The Boy (Singing): "On the Radio OH! oh. On the Radio OH! oh!"

Me: "Eat your breakfast you can sing when you are done."
The Boy: "Pig can awk and ance."
Me: "Pig can talk and dance?"
The Boy: (laughing) "No! Pig can awk and ance!"
Me: "Not talk and dance?"
The Boy: "he can talk too... and dance..."

Me: "Ok."
The Boy: "Pig can awk and ance"

Me: "and talk and dance...?"
The Boy: "and cook! with letters"
The Girl: "OH word world pig in word world cooks!"
The Boy: "And Walks and Stands."
Me: "Oh Pig can walk and stand."
The Boy: "Yes!"
Me: "ok Eat your breakfast."
*He finally takes a bite*
The Boy: "Its Cold."

1 comment:

Dad said...

Gee - I wonder where he gets his talkativeness, hummm. let me remember. :)