Saturday, March 3, 2012

So Phil Was Wrong

About 4 weeks ago a rather famous groundhog declared that we would be having 6 more weeks of winter. Which struck me as a rather odd thing to say as I was still waiting for winter to start. Unless, like me ,Phil loves the idea of sleeping late in the warm spring sun and was trying to get way with 6 more weeks of "hibernation" and second breakfasts. Which I am now going to proceed to imagine all groundhogs are basically hobbits.  And they have little waistcoats and favorite walking sticks and everything.
http://yesteryearsnews.wordpress.com/2012/02/02/the-groundhog-as-weather-prophet/
Anyway we have been taking advantage of the unseasonably warm weather to enjoy playgrounds on top of hours in the back yard. To make these outing more fun we met some friends for lunch at CFA for lunch and then went to a park together which included getting to see some baby sheep and a pig and a cow which greatly pleased The Boy.

 Also here is my birthday "cake" (its chocolate mouse <3!) and some cute kid pictures I don't really have a post to go with.




(PS my House is Clean! but more on that later )

1 comment:

Erin said...

DUDE, Hobbit Groundhogs FTW! I am so not a fan of this no winter thing. Have you seen the pollen count for this area?! No wonder my dog is miserable.