Monday, April 30, 2012

Belated Easter



 We celebrated Easter over two weekends. One up in PA and then again on Easter Sunday. I know this is a really late post about Easter but my camera was really just being rebellious and I was unable to get the pictures off it until last night soo better late than never right?

The PA Family has a lot of younger children still and so every year they have a huge egg hunt. Which is always a lot fun in the organized chaos fashion. 
Easter at my Mom's was a bit calmer but the kids were "banished" to the basement until everyone showed up because they kept pre-finding the hidden eggs. This was very funny to me as the basement has all the toys and its usually the place they keep asking to go when we are at my Mom's house but this time it was something close to prison the way The Girl complained about it.
Hope you all had a great Easter too!

No comments: