Saturday, July 7, 2012

Homegrown Strawberries is growing!

I am sure most of you know by now but We are expecting Baby Number 3 here at Homegrown Strawberries.
She is going to make her debut on Oct 29th and we are very excited.
 Here is what her Siblings have to say:

The Girl:

Did you want a brother or sister?
Sister

Are you happy that we are having a girl?
Yes

What are you most excited about?
That her Birthday parties will get to be Halloween parties

What makes you most nervous or scared about having a new baby?
That she will be loud and cry a lot.

What would you like to name her?
Violet

The Boy:

Did you want a brother or sister?
Sister


Are you happy that we are having a girl?
Yes


What are you most excited about?
That I get to be a big brother and I love her very much


What makes you most nervous or scared about having a new baby?
That Mommy and Daddy will be too busy to play with me



What would you like to name her?
Marshmallow

Now I have one Question for you dear readers. With the addition of another child The Girl will no longer be THE girl. So what shall I call our three little ones here on the blog?

1 comment:

Erin said...

Why don't you ask the girl what she and the newb girl should be called? I'm sure she'd love coming up with a superhero alterego for the internet, and her baby sister can start life as her sidekick :-)