Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Plan for the 4th of July

We are going to have a picnic at a family oriented fireworks display, the last time we went they had games and firefighters and also sorts of fun things to do. This time I have been spending a little too much time on pinterest and I have a plan for all sorts of fun things to do this in Theme.

We will have Firework fans, 


Rocket Favors (though I might put little games things or something in them not candy)


and decorations for the wagon that we will be hauling everything in. (though we will probably do potato stamping rather than star fruit)


For the food itself:
Pigs in a blanket 


Watermelon and grape fruit salad


Blueberry muffins 



Chips 



Strawberries that are both stripped and chocolate filled 




and this patriotic "mocktail" that I think the kids will love. To get it to look right I will be bring clear plastic cups and the three ingredients separately to pour at the picnic.

I will let you know how all of this turned out in practice.

No comments: