Saturday, February 5, 2011

Breakfast for dinner

We had pancakes for dinner and there were a few cute ideas I had been waiting to try. They were really simple and fun. They were a hit in our household so I thought I would share them.

Pancake snowman. I made mine with blueberries rather than chocolate chips still very yummy (tip if adding fresh blue berries or chocolate chipes place on after cooking mine were frozen so I added during cooking but the effect was not as clear.
image and insparation sorce: www.ohdeedoh.com

Bacon filled pancakes. these were fun, I think a thicker fluffier batter would make these mine was a bit thin, they were stull really good but I think it would look better with a fluffier pancake.

image and insparation sorce: chicagoist.com
Hope your family likes these ideas too!

No comments: