Friday, May 25, 2012

Cheesy Cauliflower

I had a head of cauliflower that I bought on a whim and it had been sitting in my fridge for long enough that I was doubting just how edible it still was. So when I figured out it was still good I decided to cook something with it for dinner before we did have to pass it on to the compost. I did a quick search for cheesy cauliflower on line and I found this recipe. http://britishfood.about.com/
I was really impressed with the recipe it was quick and easy and tasty and it was really filling. I usually find when a recipe for a vegetable side dish says it severs 6 it really only servers 4 in our house at least this definitely went the mile.
I made some slight variations in that mine was Gluten Free and I used yellow mustard rather than mustard powder. I will definitely be making this again.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a staple on the farm. It's how mom was able to get the kids to eat cauliflower. Cheese on everything helps. -love granhappy